Ireland for investment
Ireland is home to many of the world’s leading high performance companies; Intel, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pfizer, Citi, Huawei, Takeda, Fujitsu, Novartis, Trend Micro are among the many companies that have set up here.
For them, Ireland is an attractive location with an abundance of high-performing people with positive attitudes.
Ireland’s economy has shown it is possible to beat global trends as the country enjoyed its best performance in recent years for net job creation through inward investment.
Many other countries are highly envious of Ireland’s capacity to succeed in growing the volume of foreign investment during challenging economic times. Among key industries, many of the world’s leading corporations have already opted for Ireland as a productive business location.
- 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies
- 9 of the top 10 software companies
- 12 of the top 15 medical tech companies
- 15 of the top 20 financial services companies
- 9 of the top 15 internet companies - 3 of the top 6 games publishers